HR Blank 2020 pool fob agreement form and Covid19 Waiver
Pool Rules and Regulations
The pool is made available to members of the Highland Ridge Homeowner Association.
There is a $75 membership fee to use the swimming pool from May thru September 2021 from 8 am to 9 pm (In addition to required HOA fees). Please contact Partners Realty 277.1077 to submit payment. You will then be given a key fob to access the facilities.
NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY
"CAMERAS ARE IN PLACE FOR SECURITY NOT TO MONITOR SWIMMER SAFETY. SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK"
- Shower before entering pool
- Running or boisterous play is not allowed
- No animals or pets are allowed in the pool area, except guide dogs for physically impaired
- Persons with contagious or infectious health conditions are not allowed in the pool area
- Pool hours are 9am- 8pm Daily
- Street and or shoes are not allowed in the pool area
- Proper swimming attire must be worn at all times
- Gum and tobacco products are not allowed in the pool area
- No Smoking
- No Diving Allowed
- This area is for the use of members in good standing with the Highland Ridge Homeowners Association.
- Guest must be accompanied by a pool member. No more than (2) guests allowed.
- No pool parties allowed
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times
- No alcoholic beverages or glass containers of any kind allowed in the pool area
- Do not prop gates open
- Bring your own seating
- The HR HOA is not responsible for items left in the pool area.