Pool Rules and Regulations
The pool is made available to members of the Highland Ridge Homeowner Association.
There is a $60 membership fee to use the swimming pool from May thru September 2018. (In addition to required HOA fees). Please contact Partners Realty 277.1077 to submit payment. You will then be given a key fob to access the facilities. The 2019 Highland Ridge membership pool fee will be increased to $75.00 which will go into effect January 2019.
NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY
"CAMERAS ARE IN PLACE FOR SECURITY NOT TO MONITOR SWIMMER SAFETY. SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK"
- Shower before entering pool
- Running or boisterous play is not allowed
- No animals or pets are allowed in the pool area, except guide dogs for physically impaired
- Persons with contagious or infectious health conditions are not allowed in the pool area
- Pool hours are 9am- 8pm Daily
- Street and or shoes are not allowed in the pool area
- Proper swimming attire must be worn at all times
- Gum and tobacco products are not allowed in the pool area
- No Smoking
- No Diving Allowed
- This area is for the use of members in good standing with the Highland Ridge Homeowners Association.
- Guest must be accompanied by a pool member. No more than (2) guests allowed.
- No pool parties allowed
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times
- No alcoholic beverages or glass containers of any kind allowed in the pool area
- Do not prop gates open
- Bring your own seating
- The HR HOA is not responsible for items left in the pool area.